Resume—check! Notebook—check! Can-do attitude—check! Are YOU ready for the MAPS PDI on Saturday? If you haven’t done so already, be sure to register online.
9:00-9:50 : Registration, Welcome and Breakfast
10:00-10:30: Session 1
- Cindy Foster, Adventures in Job Hunting
- Jim Palma, Public Versus Private Sector Planning
- Christopher Jakubiak, Insights from a Planning Consultant
10:30-:10:40: Session Break
10:40-11:10 : Session 2
- Cindy Foster, What is the Secret to a Great Interview
- Jacquelyn Seneschal, New Planners and AICP
- James Potter, (Name TBD; Topic: having flexible career plans and learning the planning process)
11:10-11:20: Session Break
11:20-11:50: Session 3
- Tom McGilloway, Make the Job Hunt Worthwhile (A Perspective for Planners)
- Aaron Teeter, Job Hunting for Recent Landscape Architecture Graduates
- Travis Pate, Project Development: From Start to Finish
11:50-12:00: Session Break
12:00-1:00: Wrap-Up and Lunch
- 12:00-12:30: Panel Discussion with Morgan Alumni and Lauren Good from the YPG!
- 12:00-1:00: Networking Open House
Special thanks to one of our sponsors, SAMs Club in Timonium!
15 Texas Station Ct. | Timonium, MD 21093