FALL 2015 is HERE & We look forward to the many opportunities of:
- Encouraging extracurricular interaction between students, faculty, and alumni through a variety of social and intellectual activities.
- Enhancing our graduate education experience by introducing opportunities for professional development in the field of city and regional planning.
- Creating awareness of, and assist students in, professional employment.
- Expanding inter-departmental relations for students enrolled in programs of the School of Architecture + Planning and for the respective student organizations in the Architecture and Landscape Architecture programs.
- Encouraging student membership in the American Planning Association (APA) and provide student assistance to the APA-Maryland Chapter.
- Encouraging and actively promoting student participation in civic, community, social, and environmental concerns.
- And serving as a voice and advocacy group for students in the City and Regional Planning (CREP) program.
We at MAPS are excited about the new opportunities and upcoming planned events for academic year 2015 – 2016; however, we cannot do this without your support. If you are interested in joining MAPS and taking part in the benefits associated with being in an American Planning Association (APA) – Registered Student Organization, email us at: http://email@example.com to get information.