NOVEMBER 19, 2015….. Look out for this semester’s Professional Development Institute!
FALL SEMESTER 2015.
MAPS will hosting its first Fall Semester Professional Development Institute (PDI)
You will receive:
- Networking Opportunities with Professionals in Urban Planning, Architectural Design, Landscape Architects, APA (American Planning Association), AIA (American Institute of Architects) representatives and Transportation Engineers/Planning Professionals.
- Information from regional planning, architectural and transportation professionals about your profession of study and the latest advancements, information on the process of landing your first job, the benefits of being professionally certified, and much more!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE EVENT!
For questions about participation or sponsorship, contact Demond N. Brightful at MorganStatePlanning@gmail.com
The APA is now accepting nominations to the Student Representatives Council. If any students are interested in becoming a national leader during the 2014-2015 cycle, you are encouraged to apply. Marie Patane Curtis is our Region 2 representative. If you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brick Institute is sponsoring a seminar on Designing Buildings and Communities for Resiliency on September 12th in Baltimore and 4 CM credits are offered – see the flyer!
Visit the Maryland Chapter Website for information about….
- The Young Planners Group (YPG);
- Presentations from this past June’s Annual Member Meeting (lots of information on transportation);
- Upcoming Webinars and events; and
- Much, much more!
2013 Virginia Chapter of the APA Annual Conference | July 22-24
APA Virginia Mentor Match Program
2nd Annual Southeastern Student Planning Conference in Spartanburg | October 16-18, 2013
Deadline: August 16, 2013
Call for abstracts
2013 North Carolina Planning Conference | September 18-20
Winston-Salem, NC at the Benton Convention Center
- YPG/Emerging Professionals: Preserving our Future Roundtable
- Young Planners Group Social – Age is Just a State of Mind!
Georgia Planning Association 2013 Fall Conference | October 9-11
Jekyll Island, GA