The APA is now accepting nominations to the Student Representatives Council. If any students are interested in becoming a national leader during the 2014-2015 cycle, you are encouraged to apply. Marie Patane Curtis is our Region 2 representative. If you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to contact her at email@example.com
The Brick Institute is sponsoring a seminar on Designing Buildings and Communities for Resiliency on September 12th in Baltimore and 4 CM credits are offered – see the flyer!
Visit the Maryland Chapter Website for information about….
- The Young Planners Group (YPG);
- Presentations from this past June’s Annual Member Meeting (lots of information on transportation);
- Upcoming Webinars and events; and
- Much, much more!
2013 Virginia Chapter of the APA Annual Conference | July 22-24
APA Virginia Mentor Match Program
2nd Annual Southeastern Student Planning Conference in Spartanburg | October 16-18, 2013
Deadline: August 16, 2013
Call for abstracts
2013 North Carolina Planning Conference | September 18-20
Winston-Salem, NC at the Benton Convention Center
- YPG/Emerging Professionals: Preserving our Future Roundtable
- Young Planners Group Social – Age is Just a State of Mind!
Georgia Planning Association 2013 Fall Conference | October 9-11
Jekyll Island, GA